Tuesday, September 9, 2008

;)

Suke giler lagu nie..sbb..




Chris Brown - With You


I need you boo, (oh)

I gotta see you boo (hey)

And the hearts all over the world tonight,

Said the hearts all over the world tonight [2x]


[Verse 1]

Hey! Little mama,

Ooh, you’re a stunner

Hot… little figure,

Yes, you’re a winner

And

I’m so glad to be yours,

You’re a class all your own

And…

Oh, little cutie

When… you talk to me

I swear…

the whole world stops

You’re my sweetheart

And

I’m so glad that you are mine

You are one of a kind and…
[Bridge]

You mean to me

What I mean to you and…

Together baby,

There is nothing we won’t do’cause if

I got you,

I don’t need money

I don’t need cars,

Girl,

you’re my all.

And…


[Chorus:]

Oh!

I’m into you,

And girl,

No one else would do,

’cause with every kiss and every hug,

You make me fall in love,

And now I know I can’t be the only one,

I bet there heart’s all over the world tonight,

With the love of they life who feel…

Wat I feel when I’m
With you

With you

With you

With you

With you

Girl…

With you

With you

With you

With you

With you


[Verse 2]

Oh girl!

I don’t want nobody else,

Without you,

there’s no one left then,

You’re like Jordans on Saturday,

I gotta have you and I cannot wait now,

Hey!

Little shawty,

Say you care for me,

You know I care for you,

You know…

that I’ll be true,

You know that I won’t lie,

You know that I would try,

To be your everything… yeah…


[Bridge]’

cause if I got you,

I don’t need money,

I don’t need cars,

Girl, you’re my all.

And…


[Chorus]
With you

With you

With you

With you

With you

Oh…

With you

With you

With you

With you

With you

Yeah

Heh…


[Bridge 2]

And I…

Will never try to deny,

That you’re my whole life,

’cause if you ever let me go,

I would die…

So I won’t front,

I don’t need another woman,

I just need your all and nothing,

’cause if I got that,

Then

I’ll be straightBaby,

you’re the best part of my day
I need you boo,

I gotta see you boo

And the hearts all over the world tonight,

Said the hearts all over the world tonight [x2]

Woo Oh…

Yeah

They need it boo,

They gotta see their boo,

Said the hearts all over the world tonight,

Hearts all over the world tonight [x2]


[Chorus]
With you

With you

With you

With

youGirl…

With you

With you

With you

With you

With you

Oh…

No comments: